- All ages are welcome. However Sligo Tasting Tour and /or its tour partners may ask for the ID of those who do not look over 18 and wish to avail of the alcohol tastings on the tour
- Please bring either a printed or digital copy of your booking confirmation to the meeting point
- All tour participants are responsible for their own safety, in the venues we visit and when on route. Sligo Tasting Tour accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or incident to either participant or their property incurred while on the tour.
- To reserve your place on Sligo Tasting Tour, full payment must be received before the tour commences
- If there is low demand on the day, the tour may be cancelled by Sligo Tasting Tours 24 hours before the scheduled departure. A minimum of 4 people is needed to run the tour. If Sligo Tasting Tours cancel your tour, you will receive a 100% refund
- Sligo Tasting Tour cannot under any circumstances provide refunds or alternative dates for no-shows.
- Cancellations must be made at least 10 days in advance of your booked tour
- No refund will be given when less than 10 days’ notice is given, unless you have another person to replace you on the tour. In this case please e-mail the name of the person to firstname.lastname@example.org